Monday, July 2, 2012

Mind Map (Allocated studio space)


In this task, we are asked to create a permanent, workable and useful piece of art for our own allocated studio space.
  
This is the mind map on a big piece of paper, all of my ideas to decorate my desk are on this paper.
There are 21 different ideas.

1st Idea
Never Give Up 
 hang a board with "Never Give Up" phrase above my desk to remind me "Never Give Up what I'm doing and working on"
2nd Idea
A Box For Random Stuff
Recycle boxes and decorate them into pretty boxes for some random desk stuff. Reuse stuff is good for environmental friendly, and it's useful on the desk. (I already have a Pandora Box on my desk, I will do a little bit of change on it and turn it into a box for my random desk stuff)
3rd Idea
I'd Bring A Couch To School!
Bringing a couch to school can't be an easy thing, this is just being too crazy to practically make it.
4th Idea
I'd Totally Spray Everywhere Pink!
I like pink, pick always makes me feel like home, if everywhere was pink around me, I would totally feel like home all the time and even do better job everyday.
5th Idea
A Glowing Fish
 
This idea comes from an American TV show called The Big Bang Theory, Sheldon, one of the characters in the show who's a giant nerd but knows a lot in science, and he had made this glowing fish for his table next to his bed, at night it glows. Very good idea.
6th Idea
An Awesome Robot
An awesome robot can help you do all kinds of stuff, like, going to get breakfast, lunch and coffee for you; playing good music for you which wanna listen to, playing movies and TV shows when you are bored. etc.
7th Idea
Lip Prints Everywhere On my Desk
Lip prints always seem sexy, and it's fun to have a lot of lip prints on the desk, it's even more fun with different lip prints from different people.
8th Idea
A Portrait of Myself
 A portrait of myself makes me look at myself everyday and think "look at that pretty girl!"
9th Idea
Allow Us To Smoke In The Studio
It would totally be awesome if we could smoke in our studio, though too much smoke will stink our studio.
10th Idea
A Hippie Desk
I would turn my desk into the exact shape as this one.
  11th Idea
A Bra
It's basically a bra hanging above the desk to put some random desk stuff in it, like erasers, pens, cutters and everything else that can fit in it.
12th Idea
A Magic Fortune Telling Ball
Hang a ball with magic and it tells you the future, how cool is that!
13th Idea
Tattoo My Desk
How do I tattoo a desk? It's easy, any solutions like spray, marker, draw and lots of stuff.
14th Idea
A Magic USB
It is a USB with super power, it reads your mind and knows you very well and what you want, just connect it to the desk and everything will be done.
15th Idea
Bring A Swimming Pool to Our Studio
Malaysia is a very hot country, I'd very much love to sink into the pool and have class in the pool everyday!
16th Idea
Use Clay To Spell words
Clay is usually very sticky, I wanna use clay and spell some awesome quotes on my desk.
17th Idea
Hang A Board With Hilarious Chinglish
Not many people know what Chinglish is, it's Chinese English, it always seems super hilarious to me, so if I hang a board above my head, whenever I'm tired and I look up, I will definitely smile :)
18th Idea
A Boxer Folder
Boxers which are not used anymore can be turned into a folder for papers, do you know that?
19th Idea
A board with 2 sides
we see signs like "Do Not Disturb" in the hotels a lot, Why don't I make a board with 2 sides of signs, 1 side with DO NOT DISTURB, the other side with DISTURB ME.
20th Idea
Christmas Light
Christmas light makes me happy
 
 21st Idea
Shit Pen Holder
I love hilarious stuff, like shit pen holders and stuff, I can make shit with clay, when it's dried then it's a holder :)

No comments:

Post a Comment