Monday, July 9, 2012

Synthesis Mind Map (allocated studio space)

This task is to let us know how to combine our ideas and learn about Synthesis of Arts. I've done some research about it.

Synthesis of Arts 
Introduction
Synthesis of arts is a new program that will focus on integrating the different types of art. The Synthesis of Arts will enrich the cultural understanding of the arts in the community, by giving each art form an independent and primary role in the film or performing art. When each of the art forms is combined in the final work, they will create a synergetic effect.

Synthesis of Arts Components 
* Film
* Still Picture Montage
* Dance (modern dance and modern ballet)
* Original Music
* Poetry
* Artworks (drawings and paintings)

Attributes 
* An art can't simply be an illustration of the other.
* It must combine at least 2 forms of art.

 So after all the research I made my own mind map for this "synthesis" task to pick the best of the ideas and combine them.
I had 21 different ideas for my allocated studio space.
1, Hang a board with a sign "Never Give Up" (I'm not practically doing this one, because)- it's too disturbing.
2, Recycle a box for putting stuff. -Practically workable
3, Bring a couch. -Not realistic
4, Spray everything pink.- We are not allowed to spray
5, A glowing fish.-I'm not either biologist or scientist
6, A robot who helps you do things.-I'm not a scientist 
7, Lip prints on the desk.-Lip prints will be erased eventually
8, Portrait of myself.-Boring people would mess up your portrait
9, Smoke in class.-School will never allow us
10, Cut my desk into circle and make a big hippie sign.-School will kill me if I do it
11, A bra for putting random things.- Practically workable 
12, A fortune telling ball.-No such a thing
13, Tattoo my desk.-We are not allowed 
14, A USB with all kinds of media resources.-No such a thing 
15, Bring a swimming pool.-Not realistic
16, Spell words on the desk with clay.-clay doesn't dry up
17, Hang a board with Chinglish on it.-No point and disturbing
18, Make a boxers folder.-Practically workable
19, A board with 2 sides "DISTURB ME" and "DO NOT DISTURB".-Practically workable
20, Christmas light all over out desk.-Practically workable
21, Make a shit pen holder with clay.-clay doesn't dry up
 
 So eventually I picked 5 different ideas to practically make them and combine them
They are:
1, A bra for putting random stuff
2, Christmas light all over our desk
3, a board with 2 sides "DISTURB ME" and "DO NOT DISTURB"
4, Make a boxers folder
5,  Recycle a box for putting random stuff

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment