Thursday, April 19, 2012

GD Assignment 1 (part 1)

This is a pop-art-like portrait, I used yellow, red, green and blue for the main colors cause I really like pop-art which shows 1 of my interests; in the picture, I am an angel who has unbalanced wings,(one is bigger than the other one) and a ripped vest with an overwhelmed face on the vest which shows my personality; I am an angel who has unbalanced wings and I think I'm a naive person but I'm not sure; I have a ripped vest with an overwhelmed face shows that I'm a saving person, I wear vests a lot; and when I party really hard I look exactly like the overwhelmed face on the vest.
 There's also an exploded head with different little logos floating on the top of my head, crazy and dizzy eyes, cigarette and bottle arms, and a Rolling Stone logo mouth with a tongue piercing on it which shows some of my interests; the little logos float on the top of my head  are a camera, peace logo, sun, moon, star, flower and music symbols which shows I like music, flowers, stars, moon, sun, photography and I'm a hippie. Those 2 crazy and dizzy eyes show that I'm actually a crazy person; Rolling Stone, I like rock'n roll music; with a piercing on it, I like piercings; cigarette and bottle arms show the bad side of myself, I drink and smoke.
And there are a few details on this portrait, 1st of all, I left a small area on the top of my head blank which shows I don't think too much or (I am not a give-sh*t person) I wear Converse shoos on this portrait because I like Converse and I wear Converse all the time.
Here are several process sketches.



No comments:

Post a Comment