Thursday, April 19, 2012

GD Assignment 1 (part 2)

 
This this a portrait for my dear classmate- Subi Amuti; This is how ugly he is in my point of view.
His hair style looks ridiculous which looks like a watermelon, and not many boys would like to have this kind of hair cut, so I drew a watermelon skin on the top of his head as his hair.
He has this pair of thick and dark eyebrows and big ears; people all agree the fact that he looks like a vampire - Edward from the movie Twilight; so I drew a red pupil for his eye and a vampire-like collar;
He is a very quiet and very shy person, doesn't talk as much as I do, people would usually draw a pair of crossed plasters to show the person is quiet; but I think being quiet is being evil and social suicidal, so I decided to draw a pair of crossed bones to show the evil and social suicidal side of him, with a pirate's eye cover, it's even more evil.
He is obsessed with rap music and soccer, that's why I drew a gangster-like necklace, a microphone coming out of his crouch, a pair of soccer shorts with No.18 on it which is his lucky number, and a soccer ball leg.
He eats quiet often and a lot, he's still childish sometimes and he always stays at home and does god-knows what he does everyday, so I drew a fork arm, an arm with ice-cream and a tree leg.
He has really light skin color with some spots on it, so I left his skin parts white but some black dots on them.
 
Instead of his ugly sides, I wanna show he is actually a glowing person as well, he's really good at sketching, drawing and he's a creative person, which everybody agrees; so I used highlight colors for his vest and shorts; ( the highlight color glows under the UV light and Dark Blue LED light) 
Here are several process pictures:









No comments:

Post a Comment