Sunday, December 16, 2012

Games

This task is for us to create our own games, check it out.
This game is called "Who's the Tallest" for 2 players, the person who builds the tallest block in the limited time is the winner, there's a time-dice to decide the time limit, the longest limit is 6 minutes or 6 seconds, it's up to the players. there are 45 bricks in total, each player has 22 bricks to build and there's 1 extra brick which is for the player who finishes his/her bricks first.




I painted the bricks by nail polish with different designs.
Before coming up with "Who's The Tallest" I listed 10 different games.

The first solution I had was a card game or card with bricks.

I searched online on how to create my own dice and found the samples.

Then created my own hand-made time-dice. I sprayed clear spray on the surface so the colors look brighter.

Here is a stop motion I made to teach you how to play Who's The Tallest.



I took around 700-800 pictures to do this stop motion.

and here is the story board for the stop motion.


Stop Motion
Stop motion(also known as stop frame) is an animation technique to make a physically manipulated object appear to move on its own. The object is moved in small increments between individually photographed frames, creating the illusion of movement when the series of frames is played as a continous sequence.
Stop motion animation using plastine is called clay animation or "clay-mation" Not all stop motion requires figures or models; many stop motion films can involve using humans, household appliances and other things for comedic effect.


No comments:

Post a Comment